Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. 2017-2021 Multi Year Accessibility Plan is intended to outline and identify the policies, processes, and plans the company currently has in place to comply with the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilites Act and the IASR (Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation). Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. will implement operations to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, remove barriers and address future requirements of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act).
Accessibility Statement of Commitment
Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. is committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible environment for any individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to ensure equal access to our products and services for individuals with disabilities that may acquire extra assistance. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
- Post the Plan on our website
- Provide the Plan in an accessible format, upon request
- Review and update the Plan at least once every five (5) years
- Establish, Review, and update this Plan in Consultation with persons with disabilities
- We do not inquire about one's disability
- We will provide, on request the necessary arrangements of transportation to customers with disabilities that may be unable to arrange transportation for themselves (i.e., vehicle pick up/drop off)
Seven View Chrysler Ltd. is committed to reviewing and incorporating the following information through a training program for our employees:
- Legislation regarding Human Rights code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
- Developing emergency response plans and individual workplace accommodation plans for employees with disabilities
- Customer Service Standards.
- Communicating with people with various forms of disabilities.
- Accessible websites and web content.
- Accessible employment practices such as recruitment, assessment, and selection.
- Customer Feedback.
- Ensure training is provided on any related policy changes.
- Maintain training dates and other information regarding who has been trained, including the number of individuals to whom the training has been provided to.
Information and Communications
Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. is committed to making our information and communications accessible to people with disabilities.
- Upon request, all major Company publications, including advertising, promotional materials and the Employee Handbook will be provided in accessible formats and/or with communication supports for customers and employees.
- The accessible format and/or communication support will be provided or arranged in a timely manner that accounts for the person's needs due to disability and at a cost no more than the regular cost changed to other persons.
- Feedback form available upon request and can be in person, by fax, and/or by email.
Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
- Individualized workplace emergency response information procedures will be provided for employees who disclose a disability and require assistance during emergency.
- Job posting site will include a statement of accommodation for individuals with disability.
- Offering individuals employment, we will notify the successful applicant of the policies for accommodating employees with disabilities.
- Develop individual accommodation plans and return-to-work policies for employees that have been absent due to disability.
- Outline steps we will take to help our employees return to work
- Making performance management documents available in accessible formats.
- Providing feedback and training employees in ways that is accessible to them.
- Taking the time to review employee's accommodation plans in order to understand their needs.
Seven View Plymouth Chrysler Ltd. has put procedures in place to prevent service disruptions. In the even of a service disruption, we will notify the public of the service disruption. We will ensure that any notice to the public includes the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration and any alternative facilities or services that are available.
For more information on this accessibility plan, please contact:
905-669-5050 ext 220