2013 Fleet Buyers Guide
Chrysler Canada: Ram Truck Brand Offers Special Services Police Truck for Extreme Duty Cycles
Chrysler Canada has announced that Ram Truck will be offering a new Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Special Service package for law enforcement and other emergency agencies through Chrysler Canada Fleet sales. The newest Ram model features a selection of severe-duty-adapted equipment available on the 2012 Ram 1500 and several unique features.
In the News: Eight Chrysler Canada Inc. vehicles named 2012 Consumers Digest 'Best Buy'
Eight Chrysler Canada vehicles have been named a 2012 "Best Buy" by Consumers Digest, more than double the honours received in 2010 and 2011. A Consumers Digest "Best Buy" is defined as a product that delivers exceptional value for a given amount of money. This is a significant recognition from a well-known 3rd party expert and a real testimony to the level quality and value built into Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT vehicles.
Vehicle Selector: Ram 1500 is Crowned the 2012 Canadian Truck King Challenge Winner
November 3, 2011 , Windsor, Ontario - The 2012 Ram 1500 today was named the "Best Half-Ton Pickup Truck" by the Canadian Truck King Challenge team. The announcement follows a few days of intensive real world truck evaluations with the focus on fuel consumption and capabilities. The testing included 8,000 lb (3,629 kg) of towing; 1,800 lb (817 kg) of heavy payload and some offroading performed by the Truck King Challenge judges in Central, Ontario.
Vehicle Selector: Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan Named Top Safety Picks by Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Chrysler Canada is pleased to announce that the 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan and the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country received the 2011 Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The IIHS recognizes vehicles that demonstrate "good" performance in high-speed front and side, rollover and rear crash test evaluations performed at its Vehicle Research Centre.
Vehicle Selector: All-new 2012 Dodge Journey Selected "Best New SUV-CUV under $35,000" in Canada by AJAC
October 28, 2011 , Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario - The all-new 2012 Dodge Journey today was named the "Best New SUV-CUV under $35,000" by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC). The announcement follows an intensive week of vehicle evaluations performed by professional automotive journalists at the annual AJAC Test Fest in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Charger Enforcer Brochure
The Dodge Charger Enforcer excels in a field where nothing less than excellence will suffice, and where standards for reliability are at their highest. Rear-wheel drive provides enhanced maneuverability handling, acceleration and traction, and an exhaustive list of standard police equipment guarantees that every Enforcer is exceptionally capable and versatile.
Dodge Charger Enforcer features:
- New 5-year/160,000-kilometer extended service plan
- 160,000-kilometer spark plugs
- Stealth mode capability
- Street appearance package (available)
- Interface module
Standard Police Equipment also includes:
- 18-inch steel wheels
- Electronic Stability Control* with All-Speed Traction Control and Hill Start Assist
- Police four-wheel disc heavy duty brakes with Brake Assist,
Ready Alert Braking and Rain Brake Support
- New Black vinyl floor
- 220 amp alternator
- 800 amp maintenance-free battery
- 2.65 mm front final axle drive ratio
- 200 mm rear differential (3.6L engine)
- 215 mm rear differential (5.7L engine)
- 72.2L fuel tank
- Six-way power driver's seat
- Auxiliary power outlet and one remote USB Port located in the instrument panel center stack
- Uconnect™ 4.3 with 4.3-inch touch-screen
- Column-mounted shifter
- Unique performance front and rear suspension systems with load-leveling/ NIVOMAT rear shocks
- Heavy duty cloth bucket front seats and fixed rear bench seat
- Severe duty engine cooling system
- Heavy duty transmission cooling system
- Heavy duty power steering cooling system
- Sentry Key® anti-theft engine immobilizer
- Keyless Enter 'n Go™ with police strategy
- Dual zone temperature control
- Power accessory delay
- Power trunk lid release
- P225/60R18 V-rated performance tires - Goodyear® or Firestone®
- Engine hour meter
- Unique dedicated fused circuits
- Supplemental side-curtain and front-seat side air bags*
- Advanced multistage driver and front-passenger air bags*
- Defroster - electric rear-window
- Illuminated entry
- Lighting - exterior quad halogen headlamps with automatic-off feature, tail-lamps and center high-mounted stop lamp
- Power exterior mirrors, manual folding
- Interior day/night rear-view mirror
- Seat belts - Front, height-adjustable, outboard shoulder belts, three-point
- Rear, non-height-adjustable shoulder belts, three-point
- Cruise control
- Steering column - tilt and telescopic
- Windows - power with driver one-touch up-and-down feature
- Windshield wipers - two-speed with speed-sensitive intermittent modes
Police Maintenance Overview Book
(1)Based on 2013 Ward's large/regular car segmentation.
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) | No system can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behaviour to prevailing road conditions.
Uconnect 430N or 730N | Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations.
Front, Side Curtain, Front-Seat Side and Knee Blocker Air Bags | The advanced front air bags in this vehicle are certified to the federal regulations for advanced air bags. Children 12 years old and younger should always ride buckled up in a rear seat. Infants in rear-facing child restraints should never ride in the front seat of a vehicle with a passenger front air bag. All occupants should always wear their lap and shoulder belts properly.
Welcome to our Fleet Center. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff will gladly help you with any of your fleet vehicle needs. If your company owns multiple vehicles, you may benefit from looking into our fleet directory.